Living in Apex
"Located in southwestern Wake County, award-winning Apex combines a relaxing small-town atmosphere with convenience to big-city amenities."
Affectionately referred to as the "Peak of Good Living", Apex offers small town appeal at its finest. With a charming downtown district that boasts a variety of shopping options and award-winning dining, it's no wonder smiles are aplenty when visiting about town.
Quick commutes to highly-rated educational options and nearby Jordan Lake State Park are just a few of the perks of being in Apex. Nearby proximity to Research Triangle Park make this town an ideal location to explore when choosing your next home.
Apex has received multiple accolades over the years for a high quality of life:
- Number 1 Best Place to Live in the US, Time/Money Magazine (August 2015)
- Best Places to Live: Number 9 in America, Number 1 in North Carolina CNN/Money Magazine (August 2013)
- Best Places to Live: Number 14 in America, CNN/Money Magazine (July 2007)
- Number 1 Best City in North Carolina, Movoto (November 2013)
- Number 3 Best Place to Move To, Forbes.com (July 2009)
- Number 5 Happiest Suburb in America, Movoto (May 2014)
- Number 5 Best NC Towns for Young Families, NerdWallet (July 2013)
- Top 10 Best Towns for Families, Family Circle (July 2014)
Let's get started on your home search in Apex, North Carolina!